MENU

Slide

L+F Wedding // DIY: Floral Arrangements

Monday, October 31, 2016

This post is kind of 2 years late? Hahahaha Leon and I - we're celebrating our 2 years anniversary come 22 November! So I wanted to do a couple flower arrangement to prettify my room / gatecrash table with all the props and games and eventually used at the wedding dinner reception table as well.

Wore my furry hoodie to Far East Florals to shop for flowers a day before the wedding! It's really really cold there bbbrrrrrrrrr. so suit up if you're the kind like me who don't specifically have something in mind and likes to take time to slowly shop around so you don't freeze till your teeth chatters.


Got us some blooms!


So my room is all in this pretty mess all day while I do my arrangements.





This was only my 2nd time doing a flower arrangements so I thought it wasn't too bad! :D


 




♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick. 

2 comments:

Gianna Blake said...

This is a super cute flower basket frame. Those pink flowers with purple ones are looking so charming. I too have been planning to make some flower crafts for my sister’s bridal shower party. I would like to use original flowers and will use online BloomThat Florist Delivery services for that.

Sean Parker said...

It looks like there is magic in that artist's hand, loved it.
compare Manchester parking